Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / Departments / Police / Complaints, Commendations, Comments, or Questions

Complaints, Commendations, Comments, or Questions


clipart of pencil on paperThere are several ways to file a complaint, commendation, comment, or question.  Residents will hear back about their submission in approximately 48 hours.


By phone: (620) 549-3443
In person: St. John Police Department, 115 E. 4th (intersection of 4th and Broadway) .
By mail: P.O. Box 367, St. John KS 67576
: You may fill out this online submission form.

Residents may obtain copies of police reports by contacting the police department and requesting copies if they were directly involved or by filing an open records request or freedom of information act request.


    Visit our Facebook Page.