Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


Personal tools

This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / I Want To / Report ... / Water Main Breaks

Water Main Breaks

To report a water main break during business hours, please call city hall at (620) 549-3208.  After hours, please call sheriff's dispatch at (620) 549-3247.